2010 Ferrari California F149 Convertible 2dr DCT 7sp 4.3i
Pristine Italian mechanical craftsmanship and history. The California, the staple Ferrari luxury sports car. Full service history with a mere 31,480 KM, this vehicle is a milestone in Ferrari history. Classic Black body colour with cream interior and tasteful yellow accents compliments this luxury vehicle impeccably.
The California F149 Convertible hard top:
The first to feature a front engined Ferrari with a V8
The first to fashion a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission
The first hard top convertible with a folding metal roof
The first with multi-link rear suspension
The first with petrol injection
– 4.3L V8 Italian powerhouse
– 12.2:1 Compression ratio and a screaming 8,000 rpm red line
– 454 HP at 7,750 rpm
– 484 NM of torque at 5,000 rpm
– Immaculate crema leather
– Full electric seats: Hight adjustable optioned
– Perforated black leather steering wheel with brushed aluminium accents
– Red Ferrari brake callipers
– Sports Ferrari seats with perforated inserts
Trade-ins welcome and competitive finance is available. We also have unlimited kilometre warranties available, just ask our friendly staff!
We are a family owned dealership and pride ourselves on our high quality prestige vehicles. We uphold the highest standards of customer service, to ensure our customers have the smoothest possible purchasing experience. All our vehicles are mechanically checked by our in-house workshop and are approved by our mechanics before being advertised.
- 31,480 km